Providing top-notch health care requires significant investment in lifesaving technology, updated facilities and new equipment. Over the past 10 years hospitals and medical providers have been receiving less reimbursement than what it costs to provide the services. This reality creates a critical gap that must be filled in other ways such as charitable gifts.
Your gifts help meet the health care needs of today and prepares us for the demands of tomorrow. You can contribute to the Foundation in several ways.
How to Give
- Donate online
- Mail checks payable to Hazel Hawkins Hospital Foundation to 911 Sunset Drive, Hollister, CA 95023.
Include your name/address along with the name of the person you are commemorating or honoring, and the name/ address of the family to receive the acknowledgement of your gift.
- Credit Card by phone: 831-635-1101
- Contribution envelopes are available at the Hospital as well.
Every gift of every type and size is important and welcome. Your gifts are tax deductible and 100% of your gift goes to support programs and services at Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital, our Rural Health Clinics, and our Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Area of Greatest Need
- Campaign: Enhancing Our Health Centers – starting with Sunset
- Diabetes Center
- Emergency Department
- Hazel Hawkins Skilled Nursing Facilities: Mabie-Southside/Mabie-Northside
- Home Health Care
- Palliative Care Program – End-of-life services for inpatients
- Physical Therapy
- Scholarship Fund – For high school and college students studying in the medical field
- Surgery Center
- Women’s Center Diagnostic Imaging