During this time of great uncertainty we’ve been comforted, encouraged, and humbled by the outpouring of generosity and support from our community. We are so very proud of our Hospital that continues to meet the needs of the community during this unprecedented time. Thank you to everyone who works at Hazel Hawkins Hospital for all you do. You are all heroes.
We are pleased with the Foundation’s accomplishments this past year which would not have been possible without your support. Even in a pandemic, our donors generously gave.
2020 At A Glance Foundation Funded Projects
- Mabie Makeover Campaign: Northside Refresh expanded scope of work after the flood to include paint, flooring, artwork, and to be completed soon, a new nurse’s station.
- “Ouchless” Pediatric Exam Room in the ER.
- Hystereoscopy Pump for Surgery Center.
- Shoulder Procedure Table Attachments for Surgery Center.
- Radiology Conference for 2 radiology techs.
- 20 replacement chairs for cafeteria.
- New exam table for Ortho Clinic.
- iPad Tables for OB.
- TYVEX suits/coveralls for the Emergency Department.
- $12,500 in Scholarship funding for students in the medical field.
- Two Medela Baby Weigh II Scales & Cases for the Women’s Center.
- Mabie Skilled Nursing Facility – Activity Fund provided two Kindle Fires with cases, two rolling utility storage carts to organize crafts and activities, two essential oil diffusers and oils