Hazel Hawkins Hospital Foundation Scholarship Program
Hazel Hawkins Hospital Foundation has awarded over $210,000 in scholarships since the Program began. Awards are made to local high school graduates and students in higher education pursuing a career in the medical field.
Scholarship Applications are made available annually in January each year and are awarded in May. The Foundation scholarships have been in the range of $500-$2000. The exact number of scholarships and the amount will be determined each year and will be dependent upon the annual earnings from designated Foundation Scholarship endowment funds and donations.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate, or a graduating senior and have been a resident of San Benito County. If you reside out of county, but have been an employee or volunteer for the San Benito Health Care District for a minimum of one continuous year previous to the application date, you qualify to apply.
- Applicant must be seeking education in an accredited institution that would lead to employment in a healthcare field.
- Applicant must show proof of registration or acceptance by June 1st in an accredited school. Scholarship money will be withheld until such acceptance is shown.
- Applicant must provide the most recent transcripts from the school they have been attending.
- Applicant must provide three references.
- The completed application, including all 3 letters of reference, must be returned on or before April 1, 2022. If mailed, POSTMARK must be on or before April 1, 2022. Selections will be made in May.
Hazel Hawkins Hospital
Please email, mail or fax your application to:
911 Sunset Drive
Hollister, CA 95023
Fax: (831) 636-2654