Hazel Hawkins Hospital Foundation Scholarship Program
Hazel Hawkins Hospital Foundation has awarded over $198,500 in scholarships since the Program began. Awards are made to local high school graduates and students in higher education pursuing a career in the medical field.
Scholarship Applications are made available annually in January each year and are awarded in May. The Foundation scholarships have been in the range of $1000-$2000. The exact number of scholarships and the amount will be determined each year and will be dependent upon the annual earnings from designated Foundation Scholarship endowment funds and donations.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate, or a graduating senior and have been a resident of San Benito County. If you reside out of county, but have been an employee or volunteer for the San Benito Health Care District for a minimum of one continuous year previous to the application date, you qualify to apply.
- Applicant must be seeking education in an accredited institution that would lead to employment in a healthcare field.
- Applicant must show proof of registration or acceptance by June 1st in an accredited school. Scholarship money will be withheld until such acceptance is shown.
- Applicant must provide the most recent transcripts from the school they have been attending.
- Applicant must provide three references.
Hazel Hawkins Hospital
Please mail or fax your application to:
911 Sunset Drive
Hollister, CA 95023
Fax: (831) 636-2654